The experimental branch wiki has a default theme with a slightly less overpowering shade of blue! Wikis are becoming popular for collaborative projects because, unlike traditional bulletin boards, they don’t impose rigid threaded structures. You are welcome to visit our wiki, register and see what you think of it. Use the wiki itself to share your thoughts.
Probably the best known wiki is the collaborative encyclopaedia, Wikipedia, which has grown to nearly half a million articles.
View Calendar Add Add
- Obituary Jean Morgan FBCS, MBA
- Look no hands!
- Message from Roger Marshall, BCS President
- FDM everywoman in Technology Awards finalists announced
- AGM 2013 - view the results
- BCS visits global headquarters of the Foundation responsible for its leading vocational qualification
- The Society for Computers and Law 40th anniversary lecture
- Employer Ownership of Skills Pilot
- BCS visits groundbreaking Academy
- PitchFest offer for BCS members