Most of the branch meetings follow the format detailed below, but please check the
special information next to each meeting for alternative meeting times or locations.
- Meetings are held monthly from September to May
- Usually take place at the Oxford e-Research Centre, Keble Road, Oxford OX1 3QG.(See map)
- Meet at 7:00pm for a 7:30 start, light refreshments are available from 7:00pm
- And usually end at 9:00pm
- Most meetings are accredited for CPD purposes, with certificates available to attending members.
- Meetings are open to Non-Members
- Most meetings are free
- After most meetings, the committee visit the Lamb and Flag public house on St Giles for a social chat. Everyone is welcome
to join us.